Council Policies, Standing Orders, Regulatory Framework and Complaints Record
Midsomer Norton Town Council Standing Orders, Regulatory Framework and Complaints Record
Midsomer Norton Town Council (MNTC), Westfield Parish Council and Radstock Town Council adopted the Norton Radstock Town Council Regulatory Framework and Standing Orders on their formation in April 2011. These can be viewed at the MNTC Offices if required .
Revised policies and standing orders in the Council’s Regulatory Framework (which are specific to Midsomer Norton Town Council) will be posted here as they are adopted.
- MNTC Standing Orders – Adopted 4th December 2017
- Appendix A – Code of Conduct for Parish Councils Appendix A – Adopted 11th June 2012 (Amended August 2012)
- Appendix B – Standing Committees of the Council – Adopted 6th January 2014
- MNTC Financial Regulations Appendix C – Adopted November 2017
- MNTC Fin Regs Event Sponsorship
- Appendix D – Procedure & Administration – Adopted 6th January 2014
- MNTC Annual Investment Strategy – Adopted May 2017
- MNTC Equal Opportunity Policy – 7th April 2014
- MNTC Grievance Procedure – Adopted 7th April 2014
- MNTC Disciplinary Procedure adopted Oct 2015
- MNTC Harassment & Bullying Policy – 7th April 2014
- MNTC Risk Assessment Strategy Apr 14
- MNTC Complaints Procedure March 2015
- MNTC Recording Protocol September 2014
- MNTC Publication Scheme April 2015
- MNTC Compensationary Payments Scheme – Adopted 6th July 2015
- MNTC Code of Corporate Governance – Adopted 6th July 2015
- MNTC Scheme of Delegation – Adopted Dec 2016
- MNTC Civic Honours Policy – Adopted Dec 2016
- MNTC Community Grant Policy – Adopted December 2016
Town Council Complaints Record
The record of complaints received by Midsomer Norton Town Council can be found below.
Pensions – Employer Discretion Policy
MNTC is required by law to publish its Employer Discretion Policy with regard to its Pension Scheme membership and the adopted discretions are below:
In the event that you have any questions, please contact the Town Clerk in the first instance.